Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sketches and Portraits

Portraits have a definite possibility of being stressful to produce, but for the most part, I have had much success with them.
















Maya Unique was the baby of a woman I'd met at one of my shows.













TrentAlaina & The Feige Resistance were both commissioned by one person. TrentAlaina was, once again, a play on the name of Trenton (The girl's name was Alaina).








The Feige Resistance was to be made in an Anime-style, because the recipients lived in Japan and the mother of the family's name was Anna May - so they wanted Anna May in Anime, Get it?






As for sketches, these two are for the coffee series I started with the two paintings Coeur and Carreau. The next two will be called Trefle: café de soirée and Pique: café de nuit. I am so not sure when I will do them, but these are the bones of 'em.






No comments: