Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Kellingtons



I do a fair amount of commissions. Many of which are portraits. I learn a bit about the person to be painted from the client, then incorporate their likeness and any other related items into the art. I take the person and turn them into a poster.



This is a painting I did for the Kellingtons. They had just remodeled their kitchen and wanted a focal point, so I did a portrait of them, incorporating their love of music and cooking. They were very pleased with the outcome.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Thom,

We were very excited to see our poster on your blog! We LOVE it & think the new Wildwood poster is wonderful as well. WE've gotten some reallt positive comments on the new poster as friends stop by the shore house & see if for the first time.

As you know, we're partial to your colorful poster style.

Great to hear from you & good luck!
Best Wishes, Pam